Warranty And Care Tips
Although all goodr sunglasses are all expertly made and carefully tested in our natural lagoon before we release them into the wild, sometimes “flamingo droppings” happen. That’s why all purchases of goodr sunglasses are backed by our 1-year warranty.
CLEANING AND CARE TIPS
Not that we think you’re taking a Brillo pad to your goodrs BUT... to keep your goodrs in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Keep them in the microfiber pouch when not in use.
- Snuggly laying them on a gold encrusted pillow at night, will also ensure longevity.
- Using a gel based lens cleaner and a microfiber cloth...the pouch they come in works wonders.
- Mild soap and water and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works!
- Avoid harsh waters on the lenses: Salt water, pool water and mosquito-infested swamp waters are not recommended
WARRANTY REQUESTS START HERE
While goodr CEO, Carl the Flamingo is in NO WAY educationally qualified, after binge watching 6 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy he fancies himself quite the little hobby doctor.
Please contact us here to start your warranty claim.